Skip to content
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and only Word of God. We use only the Authorized Version in all our preaching and teaching.
- We believe that there is one God, the source, support, and end of all things, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His literal miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the Father’s right hand, in His personal, premillennial return for His saints, and with His saints at the Revelation.
- We believe that man is totally depraved, a sinner (lost) by nature and by divine decree, therefore, in need of the convicting and regenerating ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the personality of Satan, in his power and kingdom, in his wiles and in his judgment at the cross and his eternal destruction in hell.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, that He convicts the sinner, regenerates the one who believes, indwells, seals, instructs, reproves, and guides the believer, that He fills and controls every life that is wholly yielded to Him; however, we are not Pentecostal.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God offered to man by His grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved unto life and the unsaved unto judgment and everlasting damnation in hell.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, not in the organized unity sought by the ecumenical movement.
- We believe in Scriptural evangelism, both confronting and showing.